Child Sponsorship ProgramHelp Children In Haiti Overcome The Pitfalls Of Poverty
Our mission is simple, we want to change lives! Lives just like yours and mine that live every day in extreme poverty without any hope or means to improve their situation.
Attributes: In great need, no father in the household
Family: 4 children in the family
Sponsor This Child
$35.00 / month
1 in stock
There are over 2. 4 million children living in poverty in Haiti today. Helping to sponsor a child in Haiti is a great way to support their education and provide a better life with new opportunities.
Your monthly donation of $35.00 will help support the school supplies, uniforms, and school lunches for a child in Haiti. These basic needs for a child will be provided by your sponsorship.
You will be able to track the progress of the child you sponsor with photos and letters.
Sponsorship Terms & Conditions
Student sponsorship is designed to help those students who want to extend their education beyond the sixth grade. Many schools in the remote areas of Northwest Haiti offer an education that only includes grades one through six. We have witnessed the parent’s desire for their children to receive the best possible education to prepare them to find a job that will allow them to support themselves and their families. Your donation of $35 per month will make it possible to open the door to higher learning.
In addition to the required middle and high school curriculum, the Anse Rouge Christian School includes classes in correctly speaking, reading and writing in English and in French. The school has seven buildings of classrooms, two computer labs, and a cafeteria. Each student will attend a bible class where they will learn about Jesus Christ and be encouraged to develop a lifelong relationship with God.
Your participation in this program gives you the opportunity to help fight poverty in a developing world and offers joy to you in knowing that you are making a difference in the life of a young student.
To protect the privacy of this program and the safety of the student and their family, and for the protection of you, the sponsor, we pledge that: must have your full cooperation by adhering to the following:
- We will not give your address or your phone number to your student.
- We will not discuss any financial arrangements of this program or your own personal financial information.
- We will not attempt to make arrangements for your student to come to the United States.
What is the benefit of sponsoring a student?
- It will help reduce the poverty in Northwest Haiti.
- Each student will receive a vitamin-enriched meal each day at school.
- Each student will hear the Word of God.
What does my sponsorship cover?
- Your student receives tuition for one year, books, notebooks, and pencils.
- Your student receives a school uniform and black shoes. Boys wear long pants, with a belt, a shirt, and a tie. Girls wear a blouse, skirt, black shoes, and socks. Their hair must be properly groomed.
Can I send letters to my student?
- Yes. We encourage you to do this by clicking on this link. Your letter will be interpreted with the help of the English Teacher who is teaching the students to read and write in English.
- Your student will have the ability to respond to your letter, in English, which will be sent to your email address.
- You may not convey your address, email address, or phone number to your student
Can I pray for my student?
- We always encourage your prayers and we encourage you to write a prayer to send to your student.
Can I send gifts to my student?
- The area of Haiti where these students reside does not have mail delivery. When the conditions are conducive for sending gifts, we will provide the details of how to do this.
Can I visit my student?
- Currently, it is not possible to arrange any travel to Northwest Haiti. When the conditions are conducive for travel, we will contact you to arrange for a trip to visit your student if you so desire.